Conditions to agree...
The conditions that requirement agreement as referred to on the registration form:-
- No naked flames (gas or burners) are permitted inside Shed 6 or TSB Bank Arena – all appliances must use electricity.
- All appliances brought into the venue must be tagged and certified by an electrician, verifying it complies with current safety standards.
- Our venue electrician must know in advance if you wish your appliance(s) checked and tagged on the morning of the Asian Market – have you indicated this on your form?
- If your appliance is not certified for use by the morning of the event, the venue electrician will tag and charge $15 per appliance (invoiced to you separately).
Health & Safety
- All stallholders intending to use power will be visited by an Environmental Health Officer before the doors open for business, to ensure health and safety practices are in place. You may be asked to leave the Festival if you do not comply – no refund will be issued.