Chinese New Year Festival 2020
Asian Market & Cultural Entertainment:
Sunday 02 February, 10.30am - 5pm
TSB Bank Arena & Frank Kitts Park, Wellington
Street Parade: Sunday 02 February, 2pm - 3pm
Courtenay Place, Taranaki Street, Wellington Waterfront, Frank Kitts Park
Be part of Wellington’s celebration to welcome in the Year of the Rat!
2020 celebrates the Year of the Rat and Asian Events Trust is calling for registrations of interest for activities and performances from individuals, community groups and organisations.
Help us to make Chinese New Year celebrations a memorable occasion in the coolest little capital in the world!
For more information to the format of Wellington's Chinese New Year Festival, please click on our Home page.
Registrations are now open and close on Thursday 31 October 2019.
- Choose what area you want to participate in the Festival, click on the appropriate link below, and follow the prompts;
- You can fill in multiple forms but the organisers will decide if each application is accepted;
- Please forward/share the link to other groups/organisations that may be interested in participating;
- All applications will be reviewed by Asian Events Trust;
- Decisions will be emailed to the application contact by late November.
- Asia Market (information stalls, craft and food) click here
- Cultural Entertainment (performances) click here
- Street Parade (parade participants) click here
If you need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for connecting and we look forward to hearing from you!